Do I need to take an IELTS test?

It is strongly recommended that you take an IELTS test if you intend to study in English. You will need to satisfy a visa officer that you will observe the conditions of your admission to Canada and will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay. A proven and verifiable ability to communicate in the language of your studies will assist the officer in making that determination.

× Whatsapp Us ?