Can I apply for Spousal Visa and dependent visa for my children?

If you wish your spouse and / or child to accompany you to Canada or to join you at a later date, you must apply for spouse visa and dependent visa whichever applicable.Your dependants will also be required to demonstrate to a visa officer that they have sufficient ties to India to ensure their departure from Canada. You can apply for spouse visa for your spouses and dependent visa for children, for more information connect with Nova Edu team.

Posted in: Visa Related,